Thank you so much for your desire to partner with us.
There is much work to be done and every gift and prayer goes towards advancing the kingdom in Manchester, the northwest of England and beyond.
We're so grateful for our brothers and sisters in the US who invest in us through prayer, mission and giving. If you are a US resident, we have several options allowing you to financially support the work here at City Church.
The options are outlined below, but if you have any questions, please get in touch with Eric and he will help you find the best solution for your giving.
Give through the UK Partnership
- Write a check to the United Kingdom Partnership
- Note City Church Manchester in the memo line of the check or send an accompanying note requesting the funds be sent to City Church Manchester
- Mail the check to: United Kingdom Partnership, PO Box 118, Lookout Mountain, TN 37350
- Checks must be postmarked in the year you wish them to be deductible for.
Give through the PCA foundation
- Go to pcafoundation.com
- Click Create Account
- Make a Donation using fund number 4144
- Add City Church Manchester in NOTES box
Further details including a guided diagram are available below (scroll down to see diagram)
Option 3 (Not Tax Efficient)
In the US? Give directly to our US Bank account with Wise.com (previously called Transferwise) using the following information:
- Account Holder – City Church Manchester CIO
- Routing number – 084009519
- Account number – 9600000000074839
- WISE Bank address – 19 W 24th Street, New York, NY 10010, United States
If you wish to give in American Dollars to our US account from outside of the US, our details are:
- Account Holder -- City Church Manchester CIO
- Bank code (SWIFT / BIC) -- CMFGUS33
- Account number -- 8310639940
You can also give via credit or debit card direct to our online giving site using British Pound Sterling. You may incur a small fee from your bank or credit card company.
- City Church Online Giving
- You can use this exchange rate link to see how much your USD$ will convert to GBP£
Once you've made a gift, we'd so appreciate you getting in touch with Eric to confirm receipt and correct details.